Well, it had to come finally. The version 2 of Geopaparazzi is finally in the market. Not much more to say more than I did already in the last posts.
Just to summarize a bit:
release notes for version 2.0.0
- complete new graphical interface rewrite following the google design guidelines
- support for customized json forms
- actionbar also in mapview
- better navigation buttons in mapview
- panic button and send position button are now split
- moved the maps cache out of the geopap folder for better reuse
- tons of code revies and tweaks
- moved all hardcoded guis to xml
- much better interaction in maps lists
- logs now have proper end timestamp
The documentation entry page is here.
With this release we also decided to release the old version for free in the market, so if you search for geopaparazzi or geopaparazzi 1, the free version should appear ready to be installed.
That said, Season Greetings to everyone. I hope you all had a nice Xmas and are heading to an amazing new year's eve!!